Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming back to life

And so I break the jinx which had me closing the window every time I clicked on my blog , either too weary or irritated or too uninspired to post. But on this particularly sleepy workday, I have finally managed to find a proxy to access these erstwhile blocked sites. And so I return, after having been given up for dead..or in this case dumb.

I dont even remember when I last posted so I cant really give an update on what I have been upto since. Just as well.

5 comments:

Lavnish said...

talking of "sleepy workday" i always thought grass is always greener on the other side... :)

Vivek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Satish Bhat said...

Back to life ! My prayers have been answered :)

welcome back - look forward to savoring your posts as always !

Naveen said...

Welcome back.....waiting for a good blog ...

LSP said...

haha welcome back :-) praise the proxy!!