Thursday, November 02, 2006

when u shdnt be writing

The sunlight filters thru the shuters a single shaft of promise, of warmth..I want to catch it to cling on to it..
I'll guard u jealously, shut out frm the world..my panacea,my elysuim
It slides between my fingers, elusive , sensuous,fugacious...
Free at last...intoxicated by the warmth, trembling with the anticipation..
I come out of my reverie as the night falls...
chilled to the bone..but its not tht cold..
trepidation, fear...ephemeral hope
my life is like a pandora's box..
its full of promise..I'll open it everyday..
bit by bit..
a snippet of reality
a kaleidoscope of aspirations
dream on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah true..!

Anonymous said...

damn fuckin brilliant :-)

Anonymous said...

brilliant :-)

Ravish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.