Sunday, July 22, 2007

DEATHLY HALLOWS

Managed to get it the first thing in the morning..managed to finish it before coming back..sheer bliss..
now back to assignments...my very own dealthy hallows..
but I hv to post smthng abt potter...or are there too many of them already?
Ok in this three day term break I read rowling, haruki marukami , pamuk and pratchett..
Potter is ubiquitous..no more abt him..but I wanted a different ending!!!!!!!!
Marukami..good..though slightly dark
Pamuk brilliant..I love his imagery..his similies..his descriptions
Pratchett..too much has already been said..
But I got this cool new haircut and yawned my way through the order of the phoenix(film)
It wasnt bad..but it wasnt great either
Saw jhoom barabar jhoom..loved it!!!! It was as bad as I expected..infact worse in some places..I told you I have a weakness for the tara-rum-pum clan...
This is just a preface..more to come..once I submit sm mad cap assignment

11 comments:

Satish Bhat said...

Hair Cut? What have we here?:-)

LSP said...

I wanted a different ending too :p guess it was forced ...

Lavnish said...

I forced one of my friends to watch the movie ... funny enuf this was the first potter movie he was watching ...
(thank god he still agreed to watch movie else i had to wait one more week )

me all bragging about the previous movies ..
and when the end came i was like god !!! what shud i say .. speechless .. non-sense .. hard to believe !!

Anonymous said...

hey namrata.I've taken to reading ur blogs off late..interesting they are. but ur posts are few and far between.blog with a vengeance..why don't u?-anon

Anonymous said...

madam, when someone comments on ur blog, ur supposed to acknowledge their comments. this tacit acknowledgement wont do ..u gotta comment on their comments-anon

Enakshi said...

Howz life?
Having fun?

All the best!
:D

Anonymous said...

Just happened to come across ur blog....

Varied and interesting, but seem to lack conviction and sense of usefulness...

Keep carrying on, though...

~AJ

Vivek Baijal said...

hi.. tried to reach u thru ur orkut accnt bt i dont think it's a gr8 idea. probably a dozen ppl have posted new (hi hello kind of scraps). so.. finally i decided to have my own blog. the first post is dedicated to u.

Anonymous said...

sorry, namrata.That wasn't meant to put you off. Its just that I am used to recieving some kinda feedback from the bloggers when I comment on their blogs. I assume its the mad pace at ISB which is not allowing u that luxury..sorry again-anon

amit said...

Just chanced upon ur blog on some random surfing... u got a decent blog... but the newer posts ssem to be short n few n far between...
n bte JBJ is probably the worst movie one can ever see...personal opinion disclaimers !!!

Cruel Intentions said...

BW! Once Again! Finally, it has been an Amazing journey of 34 minutes Reading thru every entry of yours and enjoying it tremendously!

I hope I am Able to return here and read more, but Just inCase I cannot, Wanted to let you know that it indeed has been a pleasure looking thru the window of words.

Maintenant, je suis très content et heureux que je pourrais risquer sur votre blog.